REMINDER - LOCKDOWN HOMEWORK!

ElaineP
Hi all. Please could I remind (i.e politely nag) everyone to read the safety documents on the website?  If you need some extra reading material during lockdown they will help, but even if you don't, please read them! Certain ones are 'BR compulsory,' - for example, where CPR is concerned.

The information is relevant all year so will stay on the website. Links have all been checked, but if you have any problems accessing anything, either look on the BR website  or tell myself or Ian.

Thanks all
Elaine

Re: REMINDER - LOCKDOWN HOMEWORK!

Ian Maclennan
Thanks for this helpful reminder, Elaine.

For ease of reference, here is a link to the information section of the website:

DRC website - Information

Lots of important stuff to read, please take a look.  My favourite is the one on water spread diseases.  Where else can you find the exotic phrase "pale poo" on the Dolphin Rowing Club website?!?  Don't believe me, check it out:

Water spread diseases