Post-Lockdown Freedom row Sunday at 1400

Post-Lockdown Freedom row Sunday at 1400

Lockdown is over and we can go rowing again! The weather looks good on Sunday (but dress up warm) so let’s meet at 1400 for an afternoon paddle. Please sign up on the forum with a preference for single/double/quad so we can allocate boats. Julia has said she will either cox or row depending on numbers.

Re: Post-Lockdown Freedom row Sunday at 1400

Bianca
Me please! Prefer double or quad as feeling rusty but can do single with sponsons as well, whatever works for numbers. Bianca

Re: Post-Lockdown Freedom row Sunday at 1400

Hi Chris, we took Joy and Wasp back to compound today, if no other sign ups we will at least have the 2x and single(s).  It was rough there today, hopefully the wind will drop by two tomorrow.

Re: Post-Lockdown Freedom row Sunday at 1400

Hi Bianca, Chris.  Very sorry but we need to cancel tomorrow.  The wind is not good anyway,  (may gust too much for Joy too) so will try again next week.  Julia

Re: Post-Lockdown Freedom row Sunday at 1400

That’s sad. See you all soon.

Re: Post-Lockdown Freedom row Sunday at 1400

Julia
Sorry Chris, hope you can you get out in  Teifi. Bianca, we'll get out soon, the tides are too late next week so will be the weekend.  Julia

Re: Post-Lockdown Freedom row Sunday at 1400

Bianca
Oh that's a pity. Hope to see you soon on the water. Bianca