Pimms and Pavlova - Sunday 16th POSTPONED

Pimms and Pavlova - Sunday 16th POSTPONED

Julia
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

Mens Wimbledon final starts at 2.00pm and high tide is around 5.30. So we are inviting you to come along for some pimms from 2.00pm with potential row from 3.30 or after end of mens final, whichever is soonest.
Email; rookesnest@hotmail.com@hotmail.com
If you would like to come along (we live in Prinsted, towards Southbourne) and I'll email directions.  Julia&Steve

Re: Pimms and Pavlova - Sunday 16th

Julia
Ps partners welcome.

Re: Pimms and Pavlova - Sunday 16th

Jesse Loynes
Hi Julia,

We'd love to come along, sounds fab!

Will drop you a Stamped Addressed Email.

Jess.

Re: Pimms and Pavlova - Sunday 16th

Oops,. Email address is :. rookesnest@hotmail.com

Re: Pimms and Pavlova - Sunday 16th

Rachel Norris
Hi Julia, yes please from Steve and I for the afternoon and row if space but no worries if not
Rachel

Re: Pimms and Pavlova - Sunday 16th

Alison Kidd
Hi Julia, sounds lovely and thanks for the invitation but sadly I can't make it as other commitments until mid afternoon.

Alison

Re: Pimms and Pavlova - Sunday 16th

Thanks Julia but I need to spend time with number 1 as he's been neglected lately !

Re: Pimms and Pavlova - Sunday 16th

Ian Maclennan
Hi Steve and Julia, sounds like a great plan, I would be keen to join you!