Photos from Saturday Oct 20 row

A glorious day for October! Feel free to add more photos to this thread - remember to set the image to be on the left and ‘big size’.

Re: Photos from Saturday Oct 20 row

Dee
My pics came out mostly of my thumb !

Re: Photos from Saturday Oct 20 row

Bianca
Lovely picture. Thanks Dee!

Re: Photos from Saturday Oct 20 row

Beautiful, blue sky, blue water.  Will let you know how it compares to the Danube. Jx

Re: Photos from Saturday Oct 20 row

Bianca
Oops, thanks Chris! I was wondering later how Dee managed that sitting behind me.

Re: Photos from Saturday Oct 20 row

Belinda
I’m really jealous! Was sitting in bosham cafe looking over water longingly with new German lodger.