No rowing on Saturday; Sunday rowing at 0800

No rowing on Saturday; Sunday rowing at 0800

HW on Saturday is early/late so no rowing. On Sunday HW is 0847 so we can get out at 0800 for a spin. Weather is predicted to be grey with F4/5 winds so we will take the quad.

Re: No rowing on Saturday; Sunday rowing at 0800

ElaineP
Yes please Chris, thanks!

Re: No rowing on Saturday; Sunday rowing at 0800

ElaineP
Sorry, I can't row tomorrow now Chris. We also seem to be the only ones signed up - it's not THAT early!!!

Re: No rowing on Saturday; Sunday rowing at 0800

A club of owls rather than larks, evidently. I will go to Langstone. Tides are midday next weekend so let’s hope for decent weather.

Re: No rowing on Saturday; Sunday rowing at 0800

Jenny Glass
I will be around in the week as well...... hopefully the cold will have gone!!  Jenny

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 at 11:13, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
A club of owls rather than larks, evidently. I will go to Langstone. Tides are midday next weekend so let’s hope for decent weather.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/No-rowing-on-Saturday-Sunday-rowing-at-0800-tp2979p2992.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street