My gift box

Shahnaz
Dear all I received an amazing fruit box . Than you so much for your kind wishes and generous gift. It moved my heart. I am at the moment having only low grade temperature from 37.5. I have started to eat and build my strength up. Although after every short walk I will sleep for several hours but I am going out . I hope that 2021 will be more happier year for all of us. In love to all and thank you making me part of dolphin family

Re: My gift box

Julia
Glad you're on the road to recovery Shahnaz, the NHS needs you back and so do we.

Dear all I received an amazing fruit box . Than you so much for your kind wishes and generous gift. It moved my heart. I am at the moment having only low grade temperature from 37.5. I have started to eat and build my strength up. Although after every short walk I will sleep for several hours but I am going out . I hope that 2021 will be more happier year for all of us. In love to all and thank you making me part of dolphin family

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/My-gift-box-tp7565.html

Re: My gift box

Christine
Sad to hear you've had Covid (I presume) get well soon. You are a blessing to us all.

Re: My gift box

♡♡

Re: My gift box

Bianca
So sorry to hear, get well soon Shahnaz! ❤