Midweek row Weds at 1530

Tides are late and the evenings drawing in but Wednesday presents a good opportunity for a row. Weather is predicted to be grey but dry with light NE breezes. HW is 1800 and sunset is 1807 so let’s meet at 1530 to get the boat(s) on the water as soon as possible.
We could pop round to the Raglan afterwards if we felt so inclined...

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

Dee
Yes please Chris , hopefully more will sign up for the quad ..

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

Jenny Glass
Hi Chris

I am free if there is a spare space?

Jenny

On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 at 09:47, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Tides are late and the evenings drawing in but Wednesday presents a good opportunity for a row. Weather is predicted to be grey but dry with light NE breezes. HW is 1800 and sunset is 1807 so let’s meet at 1530 to get the boat(s) on the water as soon as possible.
We could pop round to the Raglan afterwards if we felt like so inclined...

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Midweek-row-Weds-at-1530-tp2899.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

ElaineP
I'd like to come if it's a double or quad please, Chris. Thanks

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

Only three of us unless there is someone else wanting to come out?
However, the weather is predicted to be grey with very light winds so there is no reason why we can’t take the quad out. See you all at 1530.

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

Jenny Glass
Am happy to go on  single if you want to take a double ?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018, 22:43 Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Only three of us unless there is someone else wanting to come out?
However, the weather is predicted to be grey with very light winds so there is no reason why we can’t take the quad out. See you all at 1530.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Midweek-row-Weds-at-1530-tp2899p2909.html

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

Hi Chris,  didn't think I'd have time in between Wales and holiday but I can make 3:30 for quad if that's the preferred boat (or small boats if not) Julia

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

Dee
Hi Chris,  didn't think I'd have time in between Wales and holiday but I can make 3:30 for quad if that's the preferred boat (or small boats if not) Julia

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Midweek-row-Weds-at-1530-tp2899p2911.html
To unsubscribe from Midweek row Weds at 1530, click here.

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

That’s great. See you there.

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

Elaine just called, she had to change cars so will be a little late, so no need to rush if you're running late.

Re: Midweek row Weds at 1530

Jenny Glass
Thank you !!  Just about to leave!  Had a little sleep

Jenny

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 15:19, Julia [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Elaine just called, she had to change cars so will be a little late, so no need to rush if you're running late.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Midweek-row-Weds-at-1530-tp2899p2914.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street