Midweek row Thursday 7th at 12.00

This post was updated on .
Thursday is predicted to be nice with HW at 14.07. So I suggest we take a picnic to East Head. Bring a sandwich or something. I will bring a bottle of cava and some plastic glasses - we can't fit all that much stuff into the quad, though I am going to shop around for a way of holding the food in a bag behind the Cox's seat. We will get back before 14.00.
(Please note revised time due to failure to read correct tide table...)

Re: Midweek row Thursday 7th at 11.00

Martin
I can do that if you can cope with a novice! Thanks Martin

Re: Midweek row Thursday 7th at 12.00

Belinda burdett
Hi I would be interested in having a taster session and joining this session. I am an experienced rower.

Re: Midweek row Thursday 7th at 12.00

Cava did you say ?? ...oh go on then Chris , hopefully my legs won't quiver much and hold out , unless you think it's a tad far for me ?

Re: Midweek row Thursday 7th at 12.00

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

If you are short of people I would like to, but leave it to your discretion as I am new to sliding seats!

Regards,

Al

Re: Midweek row Thursday 7th at 12.00

Excellent - we have a crew. I think East Head might be a bit optimistic though, so we will probably go to Long Island in Langstone Harbour or the grassy Knoll at Northey depending on how athletic we feel.