Midweek Row

The tides this week are in the afternoon and the weather forecast is nice. I can never remember which day is best for the most people, so please express a preference for one of the following:
Tues, meeting sometime between 1100 and 1300;
Weds between 1100 and 1300;
Thurs between 1200 and 1400.

Re: Midweek Row

Dee
I'd like to row but will confirm Chris ,

Re: Midweek Row

Belinda
Hi Chris
I could do Thursday. Belinda

Re: Midweek Row

Belinda
Can’t do Thursday now as working

Re: Midweek Row

Sorry to hear that Belinda. Work cuts so badly into rowing time.
Jenny and Dee - I think we are now looking at Thursday. Post if you are available. Anyone else?

Re: Midweek Row

Looks as if it’s just you and me, Dee. Fancy going out in a Teifi from Langstone?

Re: Midweek Row

Jenny Glass
Hi Chris
May come and join you for an hour on the water from Langstone.  Jenny

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 at 17:28, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks as if it’s just you and me, Dee. Fancy going out in a Teifi from Langstone?

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Midweek-Row-tp3135p3144.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Midweek Row

Yes please Chris , I'll need to confirm in the morning as tummy is still upset 😭 . What time shall we meet ?