Mid week rowing

I can’t do Wednesday this week (rowing up the Hamble with the Cutters) but both Tuesday and Thursday are possible.
Tomorrow is predicted to be sunny all day with southerly F3?4 breezes. HW is 1219 so we could go out at 1000 and get back just in time for beer at the Raglan. Any takers?
On Thursday the forecast is not so encouraging, cloudy with southerly F4/6 winds, so quad weather probably. HW is 1337 so we can get out any time between about 1130 and 1330. Post with preferences for time.