Mid week row Tuesday Dec 11 at 1200

At last the winds are easing - on Tues the Met office predicts F2/3 and we may even see a bit of sun.
I suggest we meet at 1200 and take either the quad or some single scullers.
Post if interested!

Re: Mid week row Tuesday Dec 11 at 1200

Jenny Glass
Hi Chris

Sadly I have meeting tomorrow lunchtime.  Have a good row !!  Jenny

On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 at 22:23, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
At last the winds are easing - on Tues the Met office predicts F2/3 and we may even see a bit of sun.
I suggest we meet at 1200 and take either the quad or some single scullers.
Post if interested!

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Tuesday-Dec-11-at-1200-tp3064.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Mid week row Tuesday Dec 11 at 1200

There seems to be no interest in tomorrow, unless you are all lunching with Jenny. This weekend is once again waterless during daylight hours so we will try and get out next week.

Re: Mid week row Tuesday Dec 11 at 1200

Julia
Hi Chris, sorry, just seen the post.  We are now unavailable until after Christmas, it's all a bit busy with family visits etc.  Will check back again after 25th.  Happy Christmas. Julia&Steve

Re: Mid week row Tuesday Dec 11 at 1200

Belinda
Hi Chris ,

I would have loved to come out but not down till Wednesday! Weather and personal arrangements means I haven’t been able to row with you all for ages! Hopefully we’ll get a row in before Xmas or maybe a drink? Belinda

Re: Mid week row Tuesday Dec 11 at 1200

Bianca
Desperate to go out but I am also not available until 23Dec, fingers crossed for maybe a row on 23/24 Dec and in XMAS week. Agree with Belinda, a XMAS drink would be lovely, too! Hope to see you all soon. Bianca

Re: Mid week row Tuesday Dec 11 at 1200

That’s a shame, Belinda. I am committed to taking a Cutters row out tomorrow and you would be very welcome on that if you can take a fixed seat. We meet at 1200 at the boat park in Langstone.
Thursday is breezy but there is an opportunity to go out on Friday at 1400 for a couple of hours if anyone is interested. Next week the earliest date is Thurs 20 - keep an eye on the forum.
An Xmas drink would be lovely. At the Deck or the Raglan? Anyone got any preferred dates/times? On Friday after rowing? Nest week sometime?

Re: Mid week row Tuesday Dec 11 at 1200

ElaineP
I can make Thursday 20th Chris or the 23rd if we can get a few people together (very busy time of year, though that's rather stating the obvious!) If there's enough of us to row, I'm also up for a drink after either outing.