Mid Week Row Thurs Nov 15 at 1400

We can get out on Weds or Thurs this week but Thursday is popular so let’s go then (but if you really want a row on Weds post below and we can go out then as well if there is enough demand - please post below if you would prefer Weds).
On Thursday HW is at 1622 so let’s meet at 1400 so we can get a couple of hours in before the sun sets. The forecast is for dry weather with light (F3/4) winds, so we will be safe rowing down the lee of Thorney Island.
Post below!

Re: Mid Week Row Thurs Nov 15 at 1400

Belinda
I could do Thursday- flexible on time. Belinda

Re: Mid Week Row Thurs Nov 15 at 1400

Weds for me if possible Chris as I've got my bag making workshop on Thursday.
Ta

Re: Mid Week Row Thurs Nov 15 at 1400

Hi Chris, Sadly Tuesday is the only day we can make but I see you are having a peanut butter away day😊 we are away (again!) til Sunday, will catch up next week. Hope you got out yesterday, we nearly made it down for a double session with Steve (must try harder!) it turned out nice too. Julia

Re: Mid Week Row Thurs Nov 15 at 1400

Jenny Glass
Hi Chris
Am going to leave it for a week or so to try and sort the hip area out and have short plays out on Epona.

Jenny

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 at 22:17, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
We can get out on Weds or Thurs this week but Thursday is popular so let’s go then (but if you really want a row on Weds post below and we can go out then as well if there is enough demand - please post below if you would prefer Weds).
On Thursday HW is at 1622 so let’s meet at 1400 so we can get a couple of hours in before the sun sets. The forecast is for dry weather with light (F3/4) winds, so we will be safe rowing down the lee of Thorney Island.
Post below!

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Thurs-Nov-15-at-1400-tp3019.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Mid Week Row Thurs Nov 15 at 1400

Julia
Hi Jenny, is it hip flexor trouble? Usually the result from lots of towing. Hope stretching them out helps (we dont stretch nearly enough) its something we should always do before/after sessions but somehow chatting is the preferred action😄 hope youre back to full fitness soon. Julia

Hi Chris
Looks like we’re not going to be able to get a quad out so have made myself available for supply Thursday pm but maybe available if more sign up. Will keep an eye on sheet. Belinda

Re: Mid Week Row Thurs Nov 15 at 1400

Jenny Glass
Thanks Julia
It is a bit of an ongoing problem but stretching does help as did the gel pad.... one on order!!
See you soon
Jenny

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 15:27, Julia [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jenny, is it hip flexor trouble? Usually the result from lots of towing. Hope stretching them out helps (we dont stretch nearly enough) its something we should always do before/after sessions but somehow chatting is the preferred action😄 hope youre back to full fitness soon. Julia

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Thurs-Nov-15-at-1400-tp3019p3024.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Mid Week Row Thurs Nov 15 at 1400

OK its clearly not going to happen this week, and tides are adverse for the weekend so the next opportunity to row will be next week. See you then, I hope!