MERRY COVID FREE CHRISTMAS

Dee
Stay safe and have a lovely Christmas , hopefully next year will be better 😊

Dee X

Re: MERRY COVID FREE CHRISTMAS

Julia
Thank you Dee and to you all there.  Enjoy a Happy Christmas day.  I'm going for a morning, socially distanced walk, anyone else going?  Jx

Stay safe and have a lovely Christmas , hopefully next year will be better 😊

Dee X

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/MERRY-COVID-FREE-CHRISTMAS-tp7554.html

Re: MERRY COVID FREE CHRISTMAS

Jenny Glass
Happy Christmas to you all !

Thank you Dee and to you all there.  Enjoy a Happy Christmas day.  I'm going for a morning, socially distanced walk, anyone else going?  Jx

Stay safe and have a lovely Christmas , hopefully next year will be better 😊

Dee X

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/MERRY-COVID-FREE-CHRISTMAS-tp7554.html

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/MERRY-COVID-FREE-CHRISTMAS-tp7554p7555.html

Jenny Glass ACA