Ladies / Men's mixed crew !

Dee
This post was updated on .
Are there any ladies interested in forming a ladies crew for racing next season , we will need to train throughout the winter months (weather / tides permitting) plus gym work and a serious commitment.
Julia has kindly given me details of local events and I'm sure Chris will help to train us ,  hopefully Jess can advise us too !
Please post an interest , if enough , perhaps we can arrange a 'pub ' meet up to discuss after a row .

Dee

Updated ...ANYONE !

Re: Ladies crew

Jenny Glass
Hi Dee

If I survive the next 3 weeks I wold be up for it!!
See you Thursday?

Jenny

On 25 September 2018 at 09:44, Dee [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are there any ladies interested in forming a ladies crew for racing next season , we will need to train throughout the winter months (weather / tides permitting) plus gym work and a serious commitment.
Julia has kindly given me details of local events and I'm sure Chris will help to train us ,  hopefully Jess can advise us too !
Please post an interest , if enough , perhaps we can arrange a 'pub ' meet up to discuss after a row .

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Ladies-crew-tp2808.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Ladies crew

Dee
Fabulous and good luck Jenny , I'm going to you tube , hopefully they will post the event .

Re: Ladies crew

Jenny Glass
We watched last years last night.... these ladies are fast.. need to speed up !!

Jenny x

On 25 September 2018 at 10:03, Dee [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Fabulous and good luck Jenny , I'm going to you tube , hopefully they will post the event .

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Ladies-crew-tp2808p2810.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Ladies crew

ElaineP
 Definitely Dee - and good luck Jenny!

Re: Ladies crew

Dee
Great Elaine !

Re: Ladies / Men's mixed crew !

https://www.britishrowing.org/2018/09/try-coastal-rowing-with-the-south-west-coastal-rowing-league/

Dee, maybe something to think about. Can hire equipment for racing which makes it a little easier to organise.

Re: Ladies / Men's mixed crew !

Dee
Great , I'll look into this , thanks Julia x

Re: Ladies / Men's mixed crew !

Belinda
Hi Dee

As discussed I’d be interested but have limitations on crew training till next year as spend half the week in Surrey .
Belinda

Re: Ladies / Men's mixed crew !

Dee
Great Belinda