Jenny achieves 19th in the world at the Coastal Rowing Champs

Jenny achieves 19th in the world at the Coastal Rowing Champs

From Mike in Vancouver:

Jenny Glass, representing Dolphin, came 3rd in her B Final and is 19th in the world coastal rankings for a womens single scull.
On Friday in her heat she missed the A Final by one place... setting a personal best in the process.
In the B Final, ranked 3rd, she delivered 3rd place in a slower race rowed in heavier sea conditions.

Many congratulations to Jenny - we have a champion!

Re: Jenny achieves 19th in the world at the Coastal Rowing Champs

Alison Kidd
Great result, well done Jenny

Re: Jenny achieves 19th in the world at the Coastal Rowing Champs

ElaineP
Well done Jenny! Hope you're joining us for more rows?!

Re: Jenny achieves 19th in the world at the Coastal Rowing Champs

Huge acheivement, well done Jenny.  Time 26mins 49secs and 3rd place in B final.  I make that 15th overall.

Re: Jenny achieves 19th in the world at the Coastal Rowing Champs

Absolutely fabulous, well done Jenny . X

Re: Jenny achieves 19th in the world at the Coastal Rowing Champs

Jesse Loynes
A fantastic effort, congratulations!