How to join the forum

To join the forum, first press ‘register’ at the top right hand corner of the screen. Fill in your desired user name (preferably your real first name and surname) and choose a suitable password.
Once you are registered, you need to send me an email, preferably using the link on the screen, to prove you are not a Russian bot or something. Then I will promote you to ‘member’ so you can post on the forum.

Re: How to join the forum

Julia
Hi Chris, can you explain how to receive email for 'new' posts so members don't miss out on rows.  Thanks