Happy Christmas

Franklin
Wishing all my Rowing Chums a Very Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

I am starting with a new Physio (more expensive of course) in January so hopefully I will make more progress and be able to join you again later in the New Year
Franklin

Re: Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas Franklin.
Good to hear you are making progress and hope to see you on the water soon!

Re: Happy Christmas

Ian Maclennan
Thanks for the update, Franklin.  Have a great Christmas and see you early in the New Year, hopefully.

Re: Happy Christmas

Jenny Glass
Have a great Christmas everyone and thank you all for welcoming me to the club.  Jenny

On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 at 12:21, Ian Maclennan [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the update, Franklin.  Have a great Christmas and see you early in the New Year, hopefully.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Happy-Christmas-tp3103p3105.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Happy Christmas

To you too , get better soon .

Re: Happy Christmas

ElaineP
Glad you hear you are on the mend Franklin. See you on the water soon in the new year!