General enquiry

Helen Wilkes
Dear Dolphin Rowing Club

I have only just heard of your existence. I used to row at university - many years ago! - and enjoyed it very much. I'm 51 - too old?

I look forward to hearing from you. Helen Wilkes

Re: General enquiry

Jesse Loynes
Good morning Helen,

Glad you heard of us! We have a wide range of age groups, with from teenage through to 60s and maybe 70s I believe.

Please ask any questions, and look out for posts here for outings. For folk who have rowed before we should be able to fit you into a crew very easily. Just add a comment with your details when an outing is being planned. You can see from previous posts how it works.

Look forward to meeting you soon,

Jesse

Re: General enquiry

Hi Helen, welcome. No, you are not too old - we cater for all ages and fitness levels. Just come along and say hello!

Re: General enquiry

Hi Helen, if you link your email address to the nabble site you'll receive new notifications when they are posted.  Julia

Re: General enquiry

Hi Helen,  I'm hoping you will pick this up as I don't have your email address.  We have a space in a quad this Saturday if you would like to come along and try out.  You just need to post on nabble for Saturday Row July 1.