******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Emma G
FINALLY!

So today I have heard again from the manufacturers who have agreed to remake all our jackets as an express order next week.

Please keep an eye out here for more details which I will post as soon as I get them. There's a possibility that we will need to reconfirm our sizes according to an updated size chart.

Please spread the word to anyone you know who isn't a regular on here. Please also let me know if you are happy with your jacket and DO NOT WANT a replacement.

We may be asked to return all the jackets that we have asked to be replaced so please bear this in mind and again please watch here for details as I really don't want to hold this up any further now that they have agreed to make us a new set!

Yay!!!

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Jenny Glass
Emma that is brilliant news ! Well don on persevering with them !  Thank you on my behalf

Jenny x

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 at 16:22, Emma G [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
FINALLY!

So today I have heard again from the manufacturers who have agreed to remake all our jackets as an express order next week.

Please keep an eye out here for more details which I will post as soon as I get them. There's a possibility that we will need to reconfirm our sizes according to an updated size chart.

Please spread the word to anyone you know who isn't a regular on here. Please also let me know if you are happy with your jacket and DO NOT WANT a replacement.

We may be asked to return all the jackets that we have asked to be replaced so please bear this in mind and again please watch here for details as I really don't want to hold this up any further now that they have agreed to make us a new set!

Yay!!!

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/GOOD-NEWS-re-ROWING-JACKETS-tp7312.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

As they say in Aus, you beauty!  Good news Emma, I'll have Steve's replaced please, but my gilet is fine.

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Emma G
Please would you check the sizes on this document... follow the info on the sheet which tells you how to measure jackets that you already own as a guide, as well as body measurements. sizes in S, M, L, XL, 2XL etc format (instead of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16...)

I am reordering jackets for....

Jenny
Dee
Elaine
Alison
Steve
Anne
and me.

So please would you all get back to me as soon as possible to confirm your new size - tonight would be grand!!!
If the six of you are on the WhatsApp please PM me there so I have all the info I need in one place. Otherwise email is fine address as before.

BE009148-2_(RP)_-_Rowing_Jacket_-_Size_Breakdown_(NEW).xlsx

PS...
if you can't read the file I uploaded please let me know and I will email it to you.

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Jenny Glass
Hi Emma

I will go for a medium please, unless they are prepared to refund as to be honest those sizings do not really work for me.

Thank you again

Jenny x

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 at 19:41, Emma G [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please would you check the sizes on this document... follow the info on the sheet which tells you how to measure jackets that you already own as a guide, as well as body measurements. sizes in S, M, L, XL, 2XL etc format (instead of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16...)

I am reordering jackets for....

Jenny
Dee
Elaine
Alison
Steve
Anne
and me.

So please would you all get back to me as soon as possible to confirm your new size - tonight would be grand!!!
If the six of you are on the WhatsApp please PM me there so I have all the info I need in one place. Otherwise email is fine address as before.

BE009148-2_(RP)_-_Rowing_Jacket_-_Size_Breakdown_(NEW).xlsx

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/GOOD-NEWS-re-ROWING-JACKETS-tp7312p7318.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Emma G
Thanks Jenny
Just checking that you have looked closely at the new sizing. The last lot of jackets were made to a different sizing chart (not UK measurements) and there was a very obvious error too at the manufacturing stage which is why they are so keen to get these redone for us.

They aren't offering us refunds and are keen to send us the quality product we ordered.

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Emma G
Jenny I have just checked the sizing of the last jacket they sent and it was a mix of size 6, 8 and 10 which would account for it being too small. If they get this one right it will hopefully fit you! :)

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Emma G
The jackets have arrived!!!

When lockdown is over I am happy to bring them to the club shed ... if anyone fancies meeting for a coffee let me know.

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Jenny Glass
Thats great thank you fir sorting that out Emma

See you soon
Jenny

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 at 18:19, Emma G [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The jackets have arrived!!!

When lockdown is over I am happy to bring them to the club shed ... if anyone fancies meeting for a coffee let me know.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/GOOD-NEWS-re-ROWING-JACKETS-tp7312p7516.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Excellent Emma , thank you for sorting this out . Let me know  when you're planning on going to the club and I'll walk down with Tess .

Re: ******GOOD NEWS re ROWING JACKETS!! ******

Coffee sounds a great idea Emma, let me know when suits you (but not tomorrow as making Christmas wreaths).