Friday 7th May 18:30 CREW Dolphin kit for photo

Friday 7th May 18:30 CREW Dolphin kit for photo

Julia
This post was updated on .
Hi Sophie, Elaine,Alison,Andi. I have a couple of t shirts (rather large) for crew photo (if you haven't got one) we need to upload a photo to race committee to show we rowed as time recording.

We have booked the swift quad (re MG) and Zygo for the 5 miles from home series race for Friday evening.  Please meet 6:30 sharp (or earlier if work allows) to prep boats.

Re: Friday 7th May 18:30 CREW Dolphin kit for photo

Julia
Please bring Dolphin kit for photo. Thanks.