First aiders needed!

ElaineP
This post was updated on .
Kat Robins/Emma Jones (RP) and myself are qualified First aiders in the compound.  Marina staff can be contacted in an emergency; Bradley Russell, Claire Kennedy and Steven Gosling.

Alison Kidd is also qualified though that makes only two from Dolphin club!  Is anyone either already qualified and willing to be listed as a First aider, or is interested in doing a course?

It would be very useful to have a few more people who are trained, if they're on hand!

Thanks
Elaine

Re: First aiders needed!

bekki
im.happy to do a course

Re: First aiders needed!

ElaineP
Great, thanks Bekki!

Re: First aiders needed!

Jenny Glass
So I am Elaine, but will not be about until early next year.

Jenny

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 at 17:30, ElaineP [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great, thanks Bekki!

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/First-aiders-needed-tp7507p7510.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: First aiders needed!

Interested in the course Elaine

Re: First aiders needed!

AndiDavies
Hi, I'm a qualified First Aider. Happy to help out

Andi

Re: First aiders needed!

ElaineP
Okay, thanks Jenny