Dart Totnes head race NOVEMBER 17th .... Updated

Dart Totnes head race NOVEMBER 17th .... Updated

Dee
This post was updated on .
There is a possibility of taking part in this race , we need to register by early November , soooooooo
Who would be interested?  Lots to sort out but we can do it ! . Julia is happy to cox us while Steve and Chris are happy to train.
I'm under no illusion that we will win BUT we all have to start somewhere and taking a leaf out of Jenny's recent racing endeavors, why blinking not try eh ? ...... plus I'm sure Devon has good beer 🍻 ...

Sadly we didn't get a full crew as was short notice but we have a few members keen for next season , please sign if interested, the more the merrier!
Signed up so far :

Julia ( cox )
Elaine
Jenny
Alison ( tbc)
Dee
Jack

Re: Dart Totnes head race NOVEMBER 17th .... Updated

Dee
..

Re: Dart Totnes head race NOVEMBER 17th .... Updated

Jack
I’m up for some racing, but can’t  make the 17th unfortunatelly. Next season I’m up for though :)
Jack