Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

Rowing on Sunday will start at 1000 - high water is at 1100.
We already have a quad with the following:
Bekki
Richard
Mandy
Karen
Cox: me.

Anyone else want to come out?

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

bekki
thanks so much!

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Rowing on Sunday will start at 1000 - high water is at 1100.
We already have a quad with the following:
Bekki
Richard
Mandy
Karen
Cox: me.

Anyone else want to come out?

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Club-rowing-Sunday-Apr-25-at-10-00-tp7685.html

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

Bianca
I would love to come but earliest I can do is 10.30 am as working. Maybe there are others who can do a litle later with me? Otherwise no worries. Bianca

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

AndiDavies
Yes please, I shall lurk around in Wasp !! :-)
Andi

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

AndiDavies
Bianca, If no-one else is around I'll go out with you after single :-)

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

Shahnaz
Me please

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

Bianca
Thank you Andi! Still time until Sunday. I will book the double and we can shift people and times closer to the day.

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

Hi Andi, Bianca and Shahnaz - would you all like to take singles? Bianca - we can make sure we are around the slipway at 1030 so you can join us. The wind is likely to be brisk so we ought to stick together.

Preferably I would like to be either in double or quad , but if this is not possible then I will stay home and sleep longer :)

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

Bianca
Hi Chris, thank you for waiting but I decided to drop out. The wind is too strong for me to go out in single and even double, my fitness is still very bad!

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

Andi, are you happy to take Shahnaz out in a double?

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

AndiDavies
Yes, OK with me 😊

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

Shahnaz
Perfect see you tomorrow at 10

Re: Club rowing Sunday Apr 25 at 10.00

Good. And the forecast winds have moderated a bit too so we might get a nice if strenuous row.