Club rowing Saturday Apr 24 0930

HW on Saturday is 1005 so I suggest we get on the water at 0930 for a couple of hours. Anyone interested?

Re: Club rowing Saturday Apr 24 0930

Alison Kidd
Yes please

Re: Club rowing Saturday Apr 24 0930

Sophie
Yes please. Happy to row in anything.

Re: Club rowing Saturday Apr 24 0930

Shahnaz
Yes please. May I please bring one person who is interested and had never rowed. I will teach her before the movement on dry teaching

Re: Club rowing Saturday Apr 24 0930

I'd liked to make up the quad if others don't mind me being a wuss

Re: Club rowing Saturday Apr 24 0930

Tomorrow looks generally good but the wind will be building.
We have one novice and Dee who is still suffering from her shoulder op, so we will keep close to the slipway and focus on technique.
I suggest we go out first with Sophie, Alison, Shanaz and the novice for about an hour, and later bring Dee in for a short row assuming the weather is still favourable.
See you tomorrow!

Re: Club rowing Saturday Apr 24 0930

Dee
This post was updated on .
Thank you Chris

I'll get there for 10.30 ish to give you a full hour on the water.

Re: Club rowing Saturday Apr 24 0930

Shahnaz
Great see you all tomorrow