Sorry, not going to be the best for an evening row, and wind still from WNW so cancelling. We can rebook for Thursday a.m. or p.m. please state preferred.
Ps, predicted strong wind, but let's review tomorrow evening.
HW is at 18:54 so a nice evening row if the weather allows it. Predicted light winds but could be anyone's guess after today's forecast (turned out nice by 3:00p.m.). Sign up or post for morning row later in the week.
Hi Shahnaz, Will check in morning but wind looks too strong for evening row tomorrow (🙁) will post in morning if there is a change to forecast, but on the basis that Mr.P. has cancelled cutters I'm not hopeful.