CANCELLED Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

CANCELLED Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Julia
This post was updated on .
Sorry, not going to be the best for an evening row, and wind still from WNW so cancelling.  We can rebook for Thursday a.m. or p.m. please state preferred.

Ps, predicted strong wind, but let's review tomorrow evening.
HW is at 18:54 so a nice evening row if the weather allows it.  Predicted light winds but could be anyone's guess after today's forecast (turned out nice by 3:00p.m.). Sign up or post for morning row later in the week.

Re: Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Dee
Yes please

Re: Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Alison Kidd
Yes please - fingers crossed high winds will have gone through by then

Re: Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Mandy Nuttall
Yes please for Richard and I if weather permits

Re: Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Hi Mandy I will check again tomorrow a.m. after met office update, if the wind goes around to the South we may get out.  Check back for update.

Re: Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Alison Kidd
Apologies, I can't make it now - was being overly optimistic thinking I might have got a row in before Friday!

Re: Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Shahnaz
Please what time is gathering ? I could be there by 6:30 if I may

Re: Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Julia
Hi Shahnaz, Will check in morning but wind looks too strong for evening row tomorrow (🙁) will post in morning if there is a change to forecast, but on the basis that Mr.P. has cancelled cutters I'm not hopeful.

Please what time is gathering ? I could be there by 6:30 if I may

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Tuesday-4th-May-evening-Club-row-tp7793p7805.html
To unsubscribe from Tuesday 4th May evening Club row, click here.

Re: Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Sorry Shahnaz, row tonight cancelled.

Please what time is gathering ? I could be there by 6:30 if I may

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Tuesday-4th-May-evening-Club-row-tp7793p7805.html
To unsubscribe from Tuesday 4th May evening Club row, click here.

Re: CANCELLED Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

AndiDavies
Thursday evening for me please :-) Forecast much better than this evening!! A

Re: CANCELLED Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Julia
Great Andi, I'll repost for Thursday.

Thursday evening for me please :-) Forecast much better than this evening!! A

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/CANCELLED-Tuesday-4th-May-evening-Club-row-tp7793p7808.html
To unsubscribe from CANCELLED Tuesday 4th May evening Club row, click here.

Re: CANCELLED Tuesday 4th May evening Club row

Dee
Me too please

Thursday evening for me please :-) Forecast much better than this evening!! A

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/CANCELLED-Tuesday-4th-May-evening-Club-row-tp7793p7808.html
To unsubscribe from CANCELLED Tuesday 4th May evening Club row, click here.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/CANCELLED-Tuesday-4th-May-evening-Club-row-tp7793p7809.html
To unsubscribe from CANCELLED Tuesday 4th May evening Club row, click here.
NAML