BR UPDATE -

ElaineP
BR update - they are still "waiting for clarification on some areas."

"As things stand, we believe that the impact is as follows for grassroots rowing clubs and university rowing clubs:

        *All club sporting facilities (including club-owned landing stages) should be closed during the
          lockdown.
        *Crews made up of a single household (including Support Bubbles) are permitted to row, subject to
          any local navigation authorities, where no access to club property is required for this to safely
          take place
         *For the avoidance of doubt, this means you can’t access boats and equipment stored in club or
          on racks/trailers on club property and you cannot use club-owned landing stages.”

         (For 'private' boat owners/rowers, there are currently no restrictions about where to
          row in the harbour, but please check this regularly with the Harbour Conservancy.)

         There will be no actual club rowing during lockdown. I'll post again if I get any more information

         Thanks
         Elaine