BR INFORMATION IN LOCKDOWN

ElaineP
Hello all. Another lockdown; let's all stay vigilant. The harbour is still open to users, with caution. Please follow BR advice:

'Whilst personal exercise is permitted once a day, with club facilities shut rowing will only be possible if:

*you are able to safely access, launch and recover your boat without accessing your club (e.g. stored at home and launched from a public space)

*if you are able to do this without leaving your local area;

*in a single or single household/support bubble crew; and,

*if the relevant waterway authorities permit recreational boating.

Particularly, given the current cold weather conditions, we would recommend carefully considering your risk assessment before exercising in this way. As a rowing community, we do not want to put any additional pressure on emergency services having to rescue rowers or treat the effects of cold exposure.'

Please remember to buddy up and keep your distance on and off the water.
Thanks all
Elaine