AMENDED START time Sunday 18th from 2:30p.m.

12

AMENDED START time Sunday 18th from 2:30p.m.

Julia
This post was updated on .
If any others would like to sign up please do and we can accommodate depending on experience

Saturday 2.00 p.m.
Quad Taster row
Dee (testing shoulder)
Lorraine
AN Other  (?)
A N other (Julia)
cox Steve

Saturday 3.00 p.m.
Quad 10k row to Mill Rythe (weather permitting)
Shahnaz
Paula
Sophie
Elaine
cox Dee / Julia

Steve - single

Sunday (boats to be decided on day depending on conditions)
Sophie
Bianca
Shahnaz
Julia
Andi
Chris
Steve

Any interest in a row Saturday or Sunday?  We have plenty of water  from 2:00p.m. til 6:00p.m. so anytime to suit.  Sign up and book a seat.  If not Saturday book for Sunday.

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Dee
Have booked virus for 2pm but will be a short paddle to see how the shoulder holds out

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Sophie
Yes to both, or either! Sorry I couldn't make it today, hope you have a good row. Sophie

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

ElaineP
Thanks Julia - I can row on Saturday - if not enough takers, I could do Sunday after 2pm.

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Bianca
I can do Sunday.

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

AndiDavies
Sunday for me, happy to make up numbers or go out in single

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Lorraine for 2:00p.m.

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Sunday for me please

Hi hoping I can join you Saturday afternoon.

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Julia
Great Paula, could you do 3:00p.m? We would have 2 sessions, one for light row at 2:00 for new member(s) and session at 3:00 for longer row.

Hi hoping I can join you Saturday afternoon.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Saturday-17th-Sunday-18th-from-2-00p-m-tp7642p7650.html
To unsubscribe from Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m., click here.

Yes for both or either please

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Julia
Hi Shahnaz, can you arrive at 3:00p.m. Saturday and are you time restricted?

Julia I will be at 3 there and suprise surprise no time limitation :)

Re: Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Paula
Weather permitting sounds good.

Re: UPDATE Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Sophie
Hi Julia,

this is great, thank you! I'd be happy to join in at 2pm on Saturday as well if it helps get the boat in the water :)

I had predicted a 2pm start so was hoping to make another commitment at 4:30pm.. or at the latest leave by 4:45pm? Really hope that's still going to work OK for Mill Rythe? If not let me know, and I'll see if I can re-arrange. I appreciate if I rush off I may have to do double boat cleaning duties another time..

Talking of which, also good for Sunday, with built in cleaning time.

Many thanks
Sophie

Re: UPDATE Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Forgot to post Sunday for me too please 🙃

Re: UPDATE Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Hi Sophie,

You'll be fine boating at 3:00p.m. and away by 4:45.  Thanks for the offer of 2:00.p.m. but I think we have enough, (Karen is on standby).

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/UPDATE-Saturday-17th-Sunday-18th-from-2-00p-m-tp7642p7662.html
To unsubscribe from UPDATE Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m., click here.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/UPDATE-Saturday-17th-Sunday-18th-from-2-00p-m-tp7642p7664.html

Hi Julia, regarding Sunday, there is no start time but guess 2pm, if we are only one group could we start a little later, 2.30 pm maybe? Less rush with my roast, I am treated 😉

Re: UPDATE Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m.

Julia
Hi Bianca,  i'm sure that would suit everyone.  See you then. Julia

Hi Julua, regarding Sunday, there is no start time but guess 2pm, if we are only one group could we start a little later, 2.30 pm maybe? Less rush with my roast, I am treated 😉

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/UPDATE-Saturday-17th-Sunday-18th-from-2-00p-m-tp7642p7666.html
To unsubscribe from UPDATE Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th from 2:00p.m., click here.
NAML
12