27th April 9.30am session

12

27th April 9.30am session

Dee
This post was updated on .
High tide @ 12.33 pm at a whooping 5m and some much needed vitamin D sunshine🌞.

Post for preference , we shall have a newbie introduction for quad

Cox / Crew

Dee
Alison B .
Roger ...
Alison K
Julia
Steve
Christine
Claudia
Great turn out , the more the merrier 😀
Happy days on the water 💧😊

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Julia
Yes for Steve and Julia, thanks Dee.

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Alison Kidd
Yes for me, single or double for preference but will happily jump in quad if needed

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Christine
I'll come and row the yellow virus. Is it arrival at 9.30sm or on the water then?  Christine

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Dee
Arrive for 9.30am Christine , see you there 👍😀

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Sophie
I'm keen to row. If Alison would have me maybe we could try the double, or I could make up the quad, or go in Joy.. I really don't mind :)

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Dee
Thanks Sophie 😊 we need experienced in the quad so probably work out details on the day.

See you there and hopefully you're able to stay on for coffee and chat . :)

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/27th-April-9-30am-session-tp7722p7733.html
To unsubscribe from 27th April 9.30am session, click here.

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Happy to do anything Dee and if weather is fine will possibly do 2nd session in double.

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

ElaineP
Yes please Dee - single or double?, but okay to go anywhere!

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Dee
Stay for coffee afterwards ! X

Yes please Dee - single or double?, but okay to go anywhere!

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/27th-April-9-30am-session-tp7722p7736.html
To unsubscribe from 27th April 9.30am session, click here.

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Alison Kidd
Have booked the double for us Sophie so hopefully we can go out in that  but we can see on the day how numbers work out with boats/crews

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Claudia
Hi Dee,

I’d be happy to join for the 9:30 am or following session if there’s still a space...

x Claudia

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Dee
Great Claudia be good to see you as been too long in lock down :)

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/27th-April-9-30am-session-tp7722p7739.html
To unsubscribe from 27th April 9.30am session, click here.

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Dee
This post was updated on .
Please bring your own coffee as there will be cake for a particular birthday girl

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Sophie
Hi Alison,
thanks so much - I'm gutted to say I'm going to have to work tomorrow :(
It looks as though you'll have a good crowd so I'm sure you'll get a partner for the double. I'm ever so sorry to miss out, and hope to join a session (or two?!) over the long weekend.
Sorry, Dee!
Have fun all,
Sophie

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

AndiDavies
Awhhh... I've got my office furniture/IT kit being delivered tomorrow :-(
Andi

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Dee
No worries Sophie , hopefully see you at the weekend.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/27th-April-9-30am-session-tp7722p7743.html
To unsubscribe from 27th April 9.30am session, click here.

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

I'd like to row Julia , would you be happy to cox please ?

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Julia
Yes that's fine Dee, I'll go out for quick scull afterwards.

I'd like to row Julia , would you be happy to cox please ?

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/27th-April-9-30am-session-tp7722p7745.html
To unsubscribe from 27th April 9.30am session, click here.

Re: 27th April 9.30am session

Dee
Thank you
12