133 quad

Rob Salter
Hi Chris, sorry missed you all yesterday but needs must(the good lady). Have been over today and put new cover spar I made up and reset cover to suit. I noticed that the ties are in bad state and have an idea for a better way of sorting it that should prevent fraying that I would like to discuss with you. Either give me a call or next time i see you will do, happy rowing, Rob

Re: 133 quad

Julia
Hi Rob, think we'll have another maintenance day on Wednesday if you are around perhaps you can pop by.  I'll post time on nabble site.

On 11 Aug 2017 11:29 a.m., "Rob Salter [via Dolphin Rowing Club]" <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Chris, sorry missed you all yesterday but needs must(the good lady). Have been over today and put new cover spar I made up and reset cover to suit. I noticed that the ties are in bad state and have an idea for a better way of sorting it that should prevent fraying that I would like to discuss with you. Either give me a call or next time i see you will do, happy rowing, Rob

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/133-quad-tp1319.html

Re: 133 quad

Hi Rob, we've been out in the quad today.  We all noticed the work to the slats to hold the cover of the quad and the repairs to the cover.  Great job thank you.  Hope to see you in the week.